我们医院, physicians 和 staff are committed to providing the highest quality care 和 ensuring the safety of our patients, 员工, 供应商, 义工及访客. We are continuing to monitor the evolving situation with the coronavirus (COVID-19) 和 are taking the necessary steps to ensure we are fully prepared to care for patients, in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control 和 Prevention (CDC) 和 in partnership with our local 和 state 卫生部门s.
Below are a number of resources to help educate you 和 your family on COVID-19. 了解更多信息 on the virus, please contact the 卫生部门.
- MS州卫生部: http://msdh.ms.0420年gov/ msdhsite / _static / 14日.html
- 密西西比州冠状病毒热线(8a.m. – 5 p.m.(星期一至星期五): 877-978-6453
- All patients that enter Clevel和 Medical Clinic will be required to go through the 筛选过程. The screening includes a questionnaire 和 a temperature check.
- 零访客协议是有效的.* (One well visitor will be allowed for disable patients 和 patients that are minors.)
- The University Health Center at Delta State University is 关闭直至另行通知.
Bolivar Medical Center is committed to providing the highest quality care 和 ensuring the safety of our patients, 员工, 供应商, 义工及访客. We are continuing to work closely with Mississippi Department of Health 和 following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control 和 Prevention (CDC) to ensure our hospital is prepared with the appropriate plans to detect, protect 和 respond should anyone in our community contract or be exposed to the novel coronavirus (COVID–19). 另外, we are reviewing our facility’s robust emergency operations plan 和 proactively completing a number of preparation checklists out of an abundance of caution.
While we have 不 evaluated OR treated any patients with this virus at our hospital to date, 和 t在这里 have been no confirmed cases in Mississippi, Bolivar Medical Center has taken the following measures to prepare, 按照疾控中心的指导方针:
- Patients in the Emergency Department 和 inpatient units are screened based on their recent travel history.
- Personal protective equipment is available, including face masks 和 eye protection, for example.
- H和 hygiene products are easily accessible throughout the facility.
重要的是, all of the above are st和ard operating protocols that are in place year-round to help ensure the health 和 well-being of everyone who enters our hospital.
We want to assure our community that our 供应商 和 clinical teams are well-trained 和 prepared to manage outbreaks of viruses 和 infectious diseases, 包括冠状病毒. 了解更多信息, contact the Mississippi Department of Health or visit the Centers for Disease Control 和 Prevention website at www.疾病预防控制中心.政府.
H和washing is one of the best ways to protect yourself 和 your family from getting sick. Learn when 和 how you should wash your h和s to stay healthy.
You can help yourself 和 your loved ones stay healthy by washing your h和s often, especially during these key times when you are likely to get 和 spread germs:
- 之前、期间 和 后 准备食物
- 之前 吃的食物
- 之前 和 后 caring for someone at home who is sick with vomiting or diarrhea
- 之前 和 后 治疗割伤或伤口的
- 后 上厕所
- 后 changing diapers or cleaning up a child who has used the toilet
- 后 擤鼻涕、咳嗽或打喷嚏
- 后 接触动物、动物饲料或动物粪便的
- 后 处理宠物食品或宠物零食
- 后 感人的垃圾
Follow Five Steps to Wash Your H和s the Right Way
Washing your h和s is easy, 和 it’s one of the most effective ways to prevent the spread of germs. Clean h和s can stop germs from spreading from one person to a不her 和 throughout an entire community—from your home 和 workplace to childcare facilities 和 hospitals.
- 湿 your h和s with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, 和 apply soap.
- 泡沫 用肥皂揉搓双手. 泡沫 the backs of your h和s, between your fingers, 和 under your nails.
- 擦洗 双手至少保持20秒. 需要计时器吗?? Hum the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end twice.
- 冲洗 你的手浸在干净的自来水里.
- 干 用干净的毛巾或风干双手.
Use H和 Sanitizer When You Can’t Use Soap 和 Water
You can use an alcohol-based 洗手液 至少含有60%的酒精 if soap 和 water are 不 available.
Washing h和s with soap 和 water is the best way to get rid of germs in most situations. If soap 和 water are 不 readily available, you can use an alcohol-based 洗手液 至少含有60%的酒精. You can tell if the sanitizer contains at least 60% alcohol by looking at the product label.
Sanitizers can quickly reduce the number of germs on h和s in many situations. 然而,
- 消毒液做 不 清除各种细菌.
- H和 sanitizers may 不 be as effective when h和s are visibly dirty or greasy.
- H和 sanitizers might 不 remove harmful chemicals from h和s like pesticides 和 heavy metals.
谨慎! Swallowing alcohol-based 洗手液s can cause alcohol poisoning if more than a couple of mouthfuls are swallowed. Keep it out of reach of young children 和 supervise their use. 了解更多 在这里.
- Apply the gel product to the palm of one h和 (read the label to learn the correct amount).
- Rub the gel over all the surfaces of your h和s 和 fingers until your h和s are dry. 这大约需要20秒.